mercredi 14 mai 2014

Beginner's Guide


Hi everyone,

Starting this thread when I was trying to consolidate different rigs into my building thread and it quickly became more like a newbies guide and I thought why not. I realized as I kept including the different threads and sites I've been to thinking that it'd help people who would go to my thread it started turning into this.

I'm not an expert on Bitcoin or anything, in fact I consider myself a newbie at this point of time. However being a newbie myself, I found that information regarding this relatively new and very technical topic is scarce and difficult to find. After many days of searching the net and forums I found myself still within the vicinity of where I started albeit I'm getting the general idea of how things work, also I've found that over the few days I've been reading this forum that the same questions kept getting raised and people would have to keep answering the same questions from newcomers which might get a little frustrating sometimes.

However, with that said, I'd probably need the help of much more experienced members and players in Bitcoin to help with this guide so that it may in turn help the newcomers. In my own experienced, it is very difficult to come into the Bitcoin scene and I found that this guide has been long overdue, I believe as this guide becomes more comprehensive and complete it helps more people to get into Bitcoin and in turn help Bitcoin to grow toward it's vision.

This guide is by no means complete, suggestions and recommendations are welcome, I'm not as technically inclined as many that I've found so I'm asking for help to consolidate information that would help people get into Bitcoin easier and faster.

:Update: 26th May 2011, Thread has been made sticky. Thanks Mods and everyone who have contributed Smiley 
:Notice:  28th May 2011, My desktop HDD died on me yesterday I have been trying to get my mining rig to get me going again but to no avail, as afore mentioned. I'm not actually IT literate, I might not be around as often as I'd like to. And my mining rig has got some problems while setting up too. Pardon me for the slow updates Smiley

And of cuz If you found my post helpful, feel free to send me a tip | 13kHaYGkF9W5xNjF2Ck5hTgVR9MNjr8c3U |




If any link goes bad please inform me and if possible provide the updated link. Pardon me for my English as I'm not a native speaker.



P.S If you found my post helpful, feel free to send me a tip | 13kHaYGkF9W5xNjF2Ck5hTgVR9MNjr8c3U |

Update: I've added a few sections since the guide started. I'd be relying on contributions & anything that comes to mind or catch my eye for updates. I've been busy trying to migrate from LinuxCoin to Ubuntu and getting my 2 mining rigs to run stably 24/7.

2 commentaires:

  1. ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR $$$$$$$
    * CLAIM AT LEAST 10,000 Satoshis in 4 MINs.
    * HIGHEST Satoshis per Claim ratio.
    * HIGH PAYING FAUCETS, starting with 5,000 satoshi per claim.
    $$$$$$$ ******** OPEN THE FAUCET ROTATOR NOW ******** €€€€€€€

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

    You can press claim as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    RépondreSupprimer